Monday, October 9, 2023

God Changed My Life Clothing

God Changed My Life Clothing. God life clothing was created to express ourselves through our style and music. Before i started living by the word of god, and became a christian, i was a very unfaithful person and i always brushed god off my shoulders, and i would always ignore the signs and the blessings that god would do for me, i even took everything for granted and took advantage of everything i could before i met a friend.

Francis Chan Quotes (100 wallpapers) Quotefancy
Francis Chan Quotes (100 wallpapers) Quotefancy from quotefancy.com

The truth is, that i identified as a christian for many years before i actually started living my life by the bible. Wanting to change his life for the better, a young man accepts an invitation from the church of christ and discovers how his life can be with god in it. I read the bible to try to take in its words of wisdom.

Through That, We Are Able To Spread Love Across Different Backgrounds And Spiritual Beliefs!


That turned out to be a “word from the lord” that changed the course of my life. The truth is, that i identified as a christian for many years before i actually started living my life by the bible. I believe god has a plan.

My Life Story Dennis Blair Tillman|Dennis Blair Tillman Received A Brilliant Piece.


Within a month i found a friend who showed me the mistakes i was making in having a friend. “why don’t you start a website?” my wife said, as i was getting into the car to drive to the church office. For instance, before i was saved, i never wanted to go to church and after i was saved, you couldn’t keep me away from church.

I Believe He Is All Wise, All Knowing, And The Creator Of Everything We Know.


As my life became more “bibline” as ch spurgeon called it, people in my family and my workplace started to ask questions. I would work too hard to keep a friend, insecurity in losing a friend, insecurity in acceptance, and force. I changed diapers all day long for a living.

I Didn’t Even Believe It Was My Essay At First :) Great Job, Thank You!


Between diapers and the dog my. These messengers of god’s love. I really have to slow myself down because i feel like i am really having an attention deficit moment.

Spiritual Growth Take The Next Step In Your Faith Journey With Resources On Prayer, Devotionals And Other Tools For Personal And Spiritual Growth.


When i was a kid i remember hating going to church. So we begin to notice the messengers that speak of god’s goodness, kindness and love, acting as angels in my life. I would get obsessed over a friend;

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home