Friday, December 2, 2022

Stay In Jerusalem Until You Are Clothed With Power

Stay In Jerusalem Until You Are Clothed With Power. But tarry ye in the city of jerusalem, until ye. I am sending the promise of my father [the holy spirit] upon you;

Luke 2449 (NIV) I am going to send you what my Father has
Luke 2449 (NIV) I am going to send you what my Father has from www.pinterest.com

But tarry ye in the city of jerusalem , until ye be endued with power from on high. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high (luke 24:49, esv) after jesus resurrected from the grave, he gave the apostles specific instructions to wait in jerusalem until he sends the promise of the father upon them. We’re clothed with power to carry.

“And Behold, I Am Sending Forth The Promise Of My Father Upon You;


But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.” (luke 24:49) this phrasing to be clothed with, endyō in the greek, is a powerful word when we also see how it is used in other context throughout the new testament. But you sit in the city of jerusalem until you are clothed with power from on high. We’re clothed with power to carry.

This Promise Is The Holy Spirit Which Luke Again Mentions In Acts 1:8:


But tarry ye in the city , until ye be clothed with power from on high. He went on to open their understanding of the word of god, showing them how to read their bibles. From grocery clerks to medical staff, bus drivers to nursing home aides, essential workers need protective clothing, goggles, and other gear to ward off the coronavirus and stay safe.

But You Are To Stay In The City Until You Are Clothed With Power From On High.” Amplified Bible Listen Carefully:


47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at jerusalem. And, behold, i send the promise of my father upon you: But he told them not to leave jerusalem “until you are clothed with power from on high.” this clothing with power began to take place on the day of pentecost just a few weeks after jesus’ ascension.

And Behold, I Am Sending The Promise Of My Father Upon You.


I am going to send you what my father has promised; But remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high. john 7:39 he was speaking about the spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. I am sending the promise of my father [the holy spirit] upon you;

49 I Am Going To Send You What My Father Has Promised;


But tarry ye in the city of jerusalem, until ye. 46 and said unto them, thus it is written, and thus it behoved christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: But tarry ye in the city of jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home